Are you a compassionate person who cares about helping others? Join a company that provides mobility and independence to those in need in our community.
Medical Transportation Jobs
Highland Patient Transport is seeking individuals committed to helping the Central New York Healthcare Community.
Highland Patient Transport provides transportation for elderly and disabled clients to/from medical appointments, hospitals, dialysis clinics, nursing homes, adult day healthcare, and around town. We help those in need who would otherwise be unable to access essential services in the community. Candidates must enjoy driving and/or providing high-level customer service to clients, their caregivers, and medical providers.
As Transport Driver, you will transport patients to/from medical appointments, hospitals, dialysis clinics, nursing homes, adult day/healthcare, and around town. EMT, Fire, CNA’s, RN’s all encouraged to apply. We have flexible part-time work to help supplement your income and full-time positions available if you are ready for a change.
• All drivers must meet physical requirements to push and pull the weight of patients in wheelchairs and stretchers.
• Enjoy driving and providing high-level customer service to clients, their caregivers, and medical providers.
• Be able to utilize a smartphone for navigation, communication, and managing trip assignments.
• Have a valid driver’s license for five years and a Class E certification within 30 days of hire.
• Pass a background check and drug test.
Perks & Benefits
• Comprehensive employee benefits including medical, dental, paid vacation and 401k.
• Flexible work schedule; Full-Time, Part-Time, and various shifts available.
• Well-maintained fleet of vehicles.
• In-house training and processes to streamline your day.
• Rewarding job helping others in need.
• Professional work environment.
• Work independently on local routes.
• We supply proper personal protective equipment.
• Masks, gloves, sanitizers, and disinfectants.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APPLICATION. Once you have completed the application, please attach it below and answer the following questions.